HUNT VALLEY INN, is ideally situated just north of Baltimore, MD. Baltimore Hunt Valley Inn’s accommodations and facilities blend rich history, a contemporary yet elegant vibe, together with a luxuriously comfortable lodging style that will exceed your expectations.
At the time of booking, a NON-REFUNDABLE first night stay of $116 + tax will be charged to your credit card for each room booked. If you would like to reserve a hotel room please contact the hotel directly and mention WCMAS for our special discounted rate.
Awaiting discerning business or leisure travelers are:
- 392 stylish yet comfortable guest rooms and suites
- FREE self parking
- FREE shuttle up to three miles
- 100% non-smoking facility
- State-of-the-art technology throughout including free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms
- refreshing indoor pool (combined with heated outdoor pool)
- fully-equipped 24-hour Fitness Center
- multiple on-site dining options (Cinnamon Tree Restaurant, Café 245, Polo Bar)
- room service
- 24/7 full service Business Center
- 30,000 square feet of conference center-like meeting and event space ideally suited to host memorable meetings, conferences or celebrations from 12 – 1,200
Within walking distance of Hunt Valley Towne Center open-air shopping, the hotel accommodates business travelers with its proximity near many corporations such as AAI/Textron Systems, Becton Dickinson, Lucent Technologies, McCormick Corporation, Stanley Black & Decker and Procter & Gamble. The Hunt Valley Inn Baltimore is also easily accessible to the area’s best leisure venues and attractions including Baltimore’s scenic Inner Harbor, the Baltimore National Aquarium, University of Maryland Baltimore, the Maryland Zoo, Camden Yards and The Baltimore Convention Center.
Come experience the delightfully unexpected Hunt Valley Inn.
Hunt Valley Inn
245 Shawan Road • Hunt Valley, MD 21031-1007 • Res: 1-800-627-7468
Say the keyword: “womens” for our special rate